Are you recently engaged or plan to be in the future?
Right after your engagement a few thoughts will immediately come to mind…
- When will we decide to get married?
- Where will the perfect location be?
- How soon is too soon to go shopping for a dress?
- Who do we want in our wedding party?
- How many people are we going to invite?
- What will our color theme be for the wedding?
- What do you think: a band or a DJ?
- Do we need a videographer?
- Where will we travel on our honeymoon?
Now, these are all valid and important questions. Unless you are going to City Hall to get married — which is all fine and dandy if that is what you desire — there is no way of getting around all of the wedding planning. You will spend months ironing out every little detail up until the very last moment before you wed.
Don’t Plan a “Budget Honeymoon”
Something that you should think about as you are planning is your budget. Most of us have a magic number that we cannot go over. Typically, couples throw a large amount of their money at their wedding and end up with a magical day that surpasses all of their wants and wishes.VIEW POST