Looking for an easy, delicious meal you can make last minute? These waffles will absolutely hit the spot and make your mouth water. The serving size is 4, but you will have a hard time sticking to just one waffle. This recipe is simple and only requires the following ingredients: cheese, rolls, ground sausage, and salt & pepper. Add some greek yogurt for some dipping!
Ready to see how simple it is to throw these together?
I highly recommend dipping your waffle into greek yogurt. It tastes exactly like sour cream with far less fat and calories. My husband also liked dipping them in honey. Do what your taste buds call for!
Stuffed Waffles Recipe
- 1 Package of Biscuit Rolls
- 4 Eggs
- 1/2 lb of Italian Sausage
- 2 Cups of Shredded Mexican Cheese
- 4 Slices of Mozzarella Cheese
- 2 Cups of Plain Greek Yogurt
- Salt & Pepper to Taste
1. Cook the meat fully in a pan and add salt and pepper to taste. In a separate pan, fry all 4 eggs. Place each aside when fully cooked.
2. Turn on the waffle maker (I set mine to medium-high) and flatten out each roll gently with your fingers. Be careful not to make any holes.
3. When the waffle maker is heated, make a sandwich on a plate (roll, shredded cheese, egg, meat, 1 slice of mozzarella cheese, and a roll).
4. Place the sandwich on the waffle maker and cook until complete. Repeat for the rest of your stuffed waffles. Enjoy each by dipping them in greek yogurt!
Like this recipe? Download a FREE printable recipe guide! It includes suggestions, substitutions, as well as step-by-step pictures.
Let me know what you think in the comments below! xx